Resources With Results offers a variety of professional career counselling, career coaching, retirement planning and vocational rehabilitation services for individuals and groups ranging in age from 16 to 65+ years.
Age Groups, Career Circumstance and Frequently Requested Services:
- 16 – 20 – 30 year olds, seeking post secondary education route clarification, suitable work role matching for entry or transition in the workplace, the identification of occupational options and acquisition of proven skills and techniques to enhance self marketing in active job search
- 30 – 40 – 50 year-olds, seeking confirmation of career fit and ways to achieve life work aims and aspirations, insight and assistance on how to overcome barriers to employment, guidance and encouragement to clarify occupational goals and remain on track in the process of making an advancement in the same line of work or securing a new occupation or preferred work arrangement
- 45 – 50 – 65+ year-olds, seeking professional guidance and encouragement to explore life work activity and/or occupational options, to make changes to employment situation, work function, or income strategy, to overcome obstacles or selectively design a lifestyle that promotes enhanced personal fulfillment on the job or in retirement
Nature of Counselling, Coaching and Facilitation
Resources With Results services are characteristic of an integrative approach that incorporates proven methods and modalities from theoretical frameworks such as Humanistic, Holistic, Client Directed, Narrative and Solution Focused. This means, together we will work to establish a realistic direction, suitable approach, personalized service plan, and supportive action steps towards achieving the best possible results.
Service Delivery Approach
- Initial conversation (up to a half hour free consult) – to determine service needs and whether it is an appropriate fit for us to work together. In turn, service type and associated costs are discussed and an in- person meeting and/or virtual interaction is arranged. Individual or group services are available for all specialty service topics
- In-person sessions – weekly or any time duration that fits your personal schedule and targeted timeframe
- Telephone and/or electronic communications – as determined or needed
- Ongoing progress review and immediate adjustment of service and action plan – to support goal attainment
Access the specialty service offerings below to learn more…